TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering this site to view as a guest and, or subscribing to a membership to Beshine.com, you are at least 18 years of age and can legally view adult-oriented material. You are aware of your local laws that pertain to adult-oriented material and you have the legal right to access it. You are viewing the material on Beshine.com for your own viewing purposes. You will not share this material with anyone under the age of 18.
2. Beshine.com is protected by Federal copyright and worldwide copyright laws. All materials on Beshine.com are not to be copied, edited, published, transmitted, or reproduced in any way, unless you have been given written permission to do so.
3. All persons that appear in Beshine.com are at least 18 years old.
4. All visual, audio, and video material is available for personal, noncommercial use by visitors and subscribers to Beshine.com. Commercial use of of any material is strictly prohibited. Photos, videos, and audio tapes purchased from Beshine.com are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced in any way either personal or commercial.
5. You may establish a link to this site or use the material of Beshine.com only after obtaining written permission from the owner of Beshine.com.
6. All communication on the site, including chat and e-mail is not private. All messages transmitted can be viewed by the general public. Beshine.com prohibits any unlawful material to be posted on this site. You agree to not post such material and Beshine.com reserves the right to monitor and delete any material that may get posted on the site.
7. Beshine.com will not sell or give out any personal information of its members. We will only collect information necessary to process your credit card information. Beshine.com has taken precautions in keeping your personal information private through our billing company, Epoch. Epoch provides you a secure web page through which to submit your billing information when you join Beshine.com. We respect your privacy and will not contact you by e-mail unless you have requested us to do so.
8. Regardless of the length of the membership option which I choose, I will remain a member of this site until I cancel my subscription by submitting e-mail to: [email protected] or by clicking cancel and following the steps. I further understand that all cancellation requests must be received by Beshine.com at least 24 hours prior to the end of current membership period to avoid rebilling and Trial Memberships will renew at the regular monthly rate according to the rates stated on the initial sign-up page." I realize that any credit card disputes made against these charges which I am agreeing to will result in my account with Beshine.com being sent to a collections agency where I will be liable for no less than double the amount of the original charge and unpaid charges will remain on my credit report for no less than 7 years. Fraudulent charges are reported to local authorities as well as the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) on a monthly basis.